Lama Sing Readings
The readings often build on information, descriptions, even vocabulary, that was given in previous readings. For those who would like guidance in where to begin and how to progress, we recommend the following carefully developed tiers, accessible with a Library Card.
- Tier 1 — Forty readings to get you started, separated into four categories to help you find those of greatest interest to you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 2 — Forty additional readings recommended when you have completed Tier 1. Separated into the now familiar four categories to help you find those readings of greatest interest to you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 3 — Nearly 200 readings include topics of greater depth, ten different series of two to twenty-two readings on a single topic, plus General Research and Personal Focus readings, all organized into the four categories: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit. Tier 3 is recommended when you have completed Tiers 1 and 2. Click here for a Guide to Series, which is a complete list of all series readings, with links.
- Tier 4 — Coming by early next year. Included in this tier are more than 500 readings based on topics of interest to various groups who participated in Q&As with Lama Sing on those topics. Called Projects, these interactive readings are again organized into the four categories: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit. Recommended when you have completed the previous Tiers.
- Tier 5 — Coming in Spring of 2022. One-hundred forty readings on Consciousness, one of Al’s favorite topics. Included are a number of Consciousness projects and series as well as the readings given during Al Miner’s final year of life. It is recommended that Tiers 1-4 be completed before beginning Tier 5.
- Tier 6 — To be completed by end of 2022. More than 2,000 personal readings given to individuals who had specific, personal questions for Lama Sing. Most often, questions arrived by mail to the Channel, and audio and transcript were returned by mail to the inquirer. (As the personal readings are made public, all information that could identify the inquirer has been removed from the transcript; to further ensure privacy, audios of personal readings are not provided.) EDITOR’S NOTE: Did you or a loved one receive a reading? Thousands of readings were lost in a fire; please consider loaning your reading to us for recovery into this library.
- Tier 7 — Coming later. More than 400 work readings given to the Channel and his mate on topics of personal interest to them
Editor’s Note: All readings in Tiers 1 and 2 have been edited with any audio available to ensure verbatim transcript. Editing of Tiers 3 through 7 has begun and will continue over the next few years until they are complete. Words could never convey the gratitude to the volunteers working on this project, as well as to all who contributed their labors of love to the original transcripts.