Lama Sing Readings
The readings often build on information, descriptions, even vocabulary, that was given in previous readings. For that reason and for those who would like guidance in where to begin and how to progress, we recommend the following tiers, accessible with a Library Card.
- Tier 1 — 44 readings to get you started, separated into four categories to help you find those of greatest interest to you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 2 — 48 readings to continue your introduction into the Lama Sing messages, separated into the four categories to further assist you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 3 — 128 readings include topics of greater depth, as well various series of three to twenty-two readings on given topics. It also includes a number of personal readings that focus on a specific topic. All organized into the four categories: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 4 — 430 readings that include single readings and also grouped “Project” readings, in which members participated in Q&As with Lama Sing on various topics. All again organized into the four categories: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit. Upload for this Tier will be completed by summer.
- Tier 5 — 140 readings on one of Al’s favorite topics: Consciousness. Included are a number of Consciousness projects and series, as well as the readings given during Al’s final year of life. Upload to Tier 5 is scheduled to be added in 2023.
- Tier 6 — 1,054 personal readings are included for in-depth research of this library of material. These were given 1973-2018 to individuals from all walks of life – scientists, doctors, teachers, ministers, parents, “terminally ill” – who had specific, personal questions for Lama Sing.
- Tier 7 — 250+ “Work Readings” given to Al and his mate on topics of personal interest to them. To be added in 2023.
Editor’s Note: All readings in Tiers 1 through 3 have been edited with any audio available to ensure verbatim transcript. Editing of Tiers 4 through 7 has begun and will continue over the next few years until they are complete. Words could never convey the gratitude to the volunteers working on this project, as well as to all who contributed their labors of love to the original transcripts.