The readings often build on information, descriptions, even vocabulary, that was given in previous readings. For that reason, for those who would like guidance in where to begin and how to progress, we recommend the following tiers.
For a more customary exploration, a list in chronological order of transcripts and related audios is being prepared, to be available here soon.
For an immersive experience: Wherever an audio is available, set aside the transcript, still the mind, and allow the energy imbued in the resonance to be a bridge between finiteness and All that lies Beyond, between consciousness and ‘C‘onsciousness.
All readings are free, accessible with a Library Card.
- Tier 1 — 44 readings to get you started, separated into four categories to help you find those of greatest interest to you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 2 — 48 readings to continue your introduction into the Lama Sing messages, separated into the four categories to further assist you: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 3 — 128 readings include topics of greater depth, as well various series of three to twenty-two readings on given topics. This Tier also includes a number of personal readings that focus on a specific topic, again all organized into the four categories: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit.
- Tier 4 — 430 readings that include single readings and also grouped “Project” readings, in which members participated in Q&As with Lama Sing on various topics, continuing with the categorization: Dis-ease & Wellness; Darkness & Hope; Life, Death, & Consciousness; Christ & Christ Spirit. Upload for this Tier will be completed by summer.
- Tier 5 — 100 readings on one of Al’s favorite topics: Consciousness. Included are a number of Consciousness projects and series, as well as the readings given during Al’s final year of life. Upload to Tier 5 is scheduled to be added by March.
- Tier 6 — 1,054 personal readings are included for in-depth research of this library of material. These were given 1973-2018 to individuals from all walks of life – scientists, doctors, teachers, ministers, parents, “terminally ill” – who had specific, personal questions for Lama Sing.
- Tier 7 — 250+ “Work Readings” given to Al and his mate on topics of personal interest to them. To be added by summer 2023.
Editor’s Note: All readings in Tiers 1 through 3 have been edited with any audio available to ensure verbatim transcript. Editing of Tiers 4 through 7 has begun and will continue over the next few years until they are complete. Words could never convey the gratitude to the volunteers working on this project, as well as to all who contributed their labors of love to the original transcripts.
* If you notice an error in a transcript, it would be a tremendous help to the ongoing editing project if you would let us know. Thank you. Click here.